Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SHRDC : My 1st 3 days

My 1st 3 days as a student of SHRDC
Nothing much about technical & engineering stuffs.
But I think more on technically how to work out your life as a human being maybe.

We asked to do a few tasks which are some sort of bit weird for me, but for sure gain up experience perhaps?

But as my personal view, top of everything & most valuable senses of all are not the "great-hand-clap-able" result but our reaction and action to make things happen and our feelings towards them.

As we got the task, I think we still have options either to make it real or just find a way to running out from the topic. But sorry to say that we don't have any option such these during our working life. All or nothing, do or die?

I still can remember a few scenes in my historic short working experiences, which is I can describe as "threatened, scared and almost die"

I would like to write it later in my next post perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment